Tuesday, July 01, 2008

 

Asian Food Chicken Tandoori

Chicken Tandoori is one of my favorite dishes whenever I enter a Indian Food store. This Asian food is bakes in a tandoor, a oval shape clay oven with burning charcoal at the bottom. its is used to bakes the chicken and a kind of indian bread called Naan until the chicken and the naan is cooked . The chicken and naan is served with a kind of sauce to together with some curry. This items of food is seldom served at home as its take places and time to cooked for a small amount of people.

The recipe I got from a Indian cook. One whole chicken cut into four pieces, to parts of chicken leg and two wings parks. Seasons it with a spoon of ginger powder, one spoon of turmeric powder, cumin, coriander and chilli powder. Add salt, garlic and lemon juice. Season for twenty minutes and ready for baking. But so far I had not try to cooked this dishes by myself as I find it is easily to eat in a Indian restaurant.

Labels:

Comments on "Asian Food Chicken Tandoori"

 

post a comment